Articles about Nordic Success
- Mannaz: Leadership development – A Scandinavian Model
Mannaz is a leadership development consultancy founded in 1975 with a large faculty of senior facilitators, executive coaches, and learning architects from 40 countries.
- Simon Sinek: First why and then trust
A very inspirational talk about the importance of the purpose and soul of your organisation and why you should build it around trust.
- Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
Simon Sinek explains his explains his Golden Circle model and demonstrates why you need to be clear on your why.
- “Greatness” by David Marquet
David Marquet explains how to empower your organisation to achieve more.
- Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation
Examples showing that traditional motivation methods don’t work and what methods to use instead.
- Yves Morieux: As work gets more complex, 6 rules to simplify
How to be more effective.
Yves Morieux includes an excellent quote from LEGO CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp (minute 10.26). He says “Blame is not for failure. It is for failing to help or ask for help.”
- Todos importan: de la secretaria al CEO (in Spanish)
Interview of Norscat founder Camilla Brenchley in the Spanish financial newspaper Expansión.
- The Man Who Rescued Lego
Very interesting interview of LEGO CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp.
- The Viking Manifesto
A brilliant inspiration on how to do business the Nordic way.